Policy for Health & Safety
Avior Group will continuously work actively and achieve a goal of zero harm to people, environment and property.
Avior Group has decided that the company’s HSE policy should be prioritized in the following order:
- Safety of life and health
- Safety for the environment
- Safety of materials
Avior Group is to protect life and health. This includes the safe handling of hazardous materials and chemicals.
Avior Group will, to operate safely, highlighting the necessity of:
- Training and information
- Participation in the improvement of system development
- Encourage use of skills, experience and creativity
Policy for Environment & Quality
Avior Group shall in all respects accord the highest priority to run the company with applicable laws and regulations.
Avior Group undertakes to comply with ISO 9001:2015 their requirements, mandatory regulations, standards, procedures and processes.
Avior Group shall establish, maintain, and continue to improve a quality management system based on the requirements of:
- NS-EN ISO 9001 – Quality Systems
- NS-EN ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- Achilles JQS
- Proven principles for improvement