Avior Offshore have carried out annual control of cranes and loos lifting gear on a vessel in Tallinn
Avior Offshore had personnel to assist mobilization on a vessel on quay / Offshore
Avior Offshore completed installation of a new main hydraulic pump and control system for all fishing gear on a local fishing boat.
Avior Offshore has now got an agreement with client for a G5 offshore crane operator.
Avior Offshore completed Service and Certification work on eight cranes on two vessels in Rauma Finland.
Avior Offshore with equipment rental pool for 1 pcs 5Ton waterbag and 1 pcs 10Ton waterbag.
Avior Offshore scaffolding job including handling and lifting about 2 weeks work.
Avior Offshore with approved and experienced personnel for bolt torque.
Avior Offshore can offer personnel and Torque Tools for all kind bolt torqueing.
Avior Offshore has now had 2 x 7,5meters rescue boats in the workshop for overhaul of the water jet as well as motor service
Avior Group agreed in LOI with Sevan Marine
Avior Offshore with a renewal of LOI with Nexans
Avior Axess agreed in LOI with Teekay
Avior Group with a renewal of LOI with BWO
Avior Group with major survey contract. World wide..
Avior Axess agreed in LOI with Atlas
Avior Group agreed in LOI with Nettpartner
Avior Elektro agreed in LOI with Saint Gobain
Avior Group with a renewal of LOI with IKM
- Nexans, Cable lay projects
- Instalit, Cable lay projects
- Teekay, Arendal Spirit , Eydehavn
- Towmasters, Africa / Brazil
- Rig Move, Warranty Surveyors, UK / Norwegian sector
- Survey, Bluewater Shipping
- Project management of Crane Modification, Finland / Estland.
- Crane operators/Crane Tech, North Sea
- Military transportation, Survey. Europe – Middle East
- Anchor Handling / Pre lay x 5. North Sea
- Marine Crew flotel lay up and preservation
- Yearly / 5 yearly inspection, service and certification of lifeboats / davits
- Electro work on various rigs
- Training of presonnel, lifeboats / mob boat
- Electro work onshore, industry / houses